Our Health and Wellbeing Committee Charter is based on the following Articles from the UNCRC –
- 12 –Respect for the views of the child.
- 3- Best interests of the child.
- 31- Leisure, play and culture.
- 28- Right to education.
- 29 – Goals of education.
In our committee we will endeavour to –
- Hold discussions maturely and to listen to the ideas of others.
- Consider others when making our voices heard.
- Acknowledge everyone has their own skills to contribute.
- Include everyone.
- Use knowledge and experience to achieve goals set within our committee.