Our group will be looking to develop our school grounds to include ‘Loose Parts Play’ and to make the most of our fantastic village setting.
Our Health and Wellbeing Committee Charter is based on the following Articles from the UNCRC –
- 12 –Respect for the views of the child.
- 3- Best interests of the child.
- 31- Leisure, play and culture.
- 28- Right to education.
- 29 – Goals of education.
In our committee we will endeavour to –
- Hold discussions maturely and to listen to the ideas of others.
- Consider others when making our voices heard.
- Acknowledge everyone has their own skills to contribute.
- Include everyone.
- Use knowledge and experience to achieve goals set within our committee.