Hi Gold Class!
- Morning Activities: Check out Tracey’s Friday Assembly this morning!
- Literacy: http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ks1literacy.html Use this website to access: Early Years – Initial Sounds (phonics, identifying the starting sound of a word) Early Years – Teddy Bears Labels (spelling, typing, labelling) Key Stage 1 – Literacy
- Social Studies: It’s almost Easter! 1. Listen to the story of Easter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkNTU_Vv5Ew 2. Watch this video about what we might see at Easter time: https://education.abc.net.au/home#!/media/2380731/easter-symbols 3. Do some Easter Egg counting: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/learning-to-count/teddy-numbers/easter
- Sign of the Day: Today’s signs are all about TOYS
- Story: Click on the ‘STORY’ section and try out the story ‘A Monster Surprise’ with the story massage moves!
- Food Technology: Choose a recipe with the ingredients in your kitchen from our Pinewood Recipe book – can you make a nice treat for the weekend? https://www.flipsnack.com/Lorneej/recipe-book.html
- ICT/Technology: Today’s App of the Week is ‘Finger Painting’ Can you download it (it’s free!) and create some funky art to some groovy tunes?
- Music – Connie and Gordon have some lovely videos for your MUSIC!
We hope you have a lovely Easter Holiday! We’re looking forward to hearing all about what you get up to!