Group 5 – Circle Time 1st April 2020

Hello Everyone,

Today I am feeling like little Miss Giggles because today is the 1st of April. April fools day! I wonder what kinds of fooling around might happen in my house.

How are you feeling today?

wel

The weather is forecast to be cloudy again today but, as it is April Fool’s Day, maybe it will be …

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs!

For PSD today, decide on what jobs you are going to do to be helpful. Perhaps you could help with the dishes today?

Then you could check out Gerry’s ideas for Movement or practise Rachel’s dance moves.

Literacy – Check out the latest posts from Laura in the Literacy and Language sections of the blog.

PE – Find out what Pedro is up to in the PE section.

The Story today, chosen by Alex and Tyler will be the Gruffalo. I will post a link just after break (10.30).

Learn the Sign of the Day from Lorna’s post.

For Art check out the latest ideas from Steve and David.

Enjoy your lunch. It would be great to find out what you’re having. I’m having ice cream …

Homer Simpson Simpsons GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

After lunch check out my posts for some Science ideas and look out for today’s Health and Wellbeing activities in my final post of the day.

Oh, by the way. One of the things I have just told you is an April Fool. Can you guess which one? Let me know if anyone manages to fool you today or if you manage to fool anyone else.

Have great days, Sarah

2 thoughts on “Group 5 – Circle Time 1st April 2020

1. Good morning everyone,

Today i feel like Mr Bounce, its April fools day so i am going have some fun playing jokes on my family.

What are you going to do today?

Maureen

Reply
    1. Post author

Hi Maureen, Let us know what fooling happens in your house and I will pop it on the Blog. Have a good day.

Reply