Monday 30 March

Good day!  Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.  Lots of outdoor activities today seeing as we have such nice weather 🙂

Maths 

Today for maths have a look at these counting songs.  Can you count to 100?  Can you count up in 2’s?

If you want to do more maths after the videos see how high you can count up to and let me know.  Can you count backwards from that number?  complete a sheet from your maths book (lion on the front).

P.E

Have a look and see what Gerry and Pedro have posted today under the P.E tag

Snack

Can you make your own healthy snack and send me a picture either in the comments here or over email?  You could make a fruit salad, a sandwich or maybe you have an even better idea.  Nicole needs some inspiration.

an idea below

Sign of the Day

Remember to watch Lorna to see what signs we will be learning today on the ‘sign of the week tab’

Story and Outdoor Learning

Today’s story will be ‘We’re going on a bear hunt’. Read this before outdoor learning

For Outdoor learning  today why don’t you go a walk with a family member around your area and see how many bears and rainbows you can see in the windows of the houses.  I know there is one up in my house and a lot of people and parents from pinewood and all over West Lothian have been putting these up.  Take some photos or count how many you find and let me know (lots of good skills to be developed here – numeracy, listening, looking, keeping safe)

Art

Make a bear picture and some flowers to put up in your windows for lots of boys and girls to spot on their walks.

Or just make a picture of your favorite part of the bear hunt

HWB

Have a feelings check in with your family

To make sure everyone if happy why don’t you have a movie marathon with your family or a little dance party?

STEM Challenge

If you only ever do one thing from the blog a day I would recommend it be these challenges as they develop sooooo many important skills. (and BONUS – lots of fun)

This weeks challenge is

Send me your video or recipe book by the end of the week if you can 🙂

or if you are doing the lego challenge here is the next challenge