Primary 2 7.12.20

Primary 2

Primary 2 have now been given access to SeeSaw. We hope you have been able to log on and complete the subtraction activity that has been set for all the boys and girls.

Here is the homework for the next 2 weeks. You can also find this sheet on SeeSaw. They are all Christmas themed activities! Remember you can post pictures etc on Seesaw to allow us to see your work.

Homework Sheet – Monday 7th December

We have been practising our sign language to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. The children are doing very well and can’t wait to show you.

We have been working on our subtraction skills in Maths. We can now all confidently use a number line and 100 square to help us with our subtraction sums.

Last week we were learning about rhyme. We found rhyming words in poems and even managed to think of rhyming words such as log-frog, pen-men and make-bake! It was very tricky but the children worked hard.

This week we are learning about Christmas traditions. Can you talk with your child about what family Christmas traditions you have? Do you always pull crackers? Do you watch/listen to the Queens speech? Do you eat Turkey on Christmas day?

Our P.E days are still Wednesday and Thursday. Can all children make sure that they bring a water bottle with them and indoor shoes.

We hope you all have a wonderful week,

Miss Rafferty, Mrs Oliver and Mrs Harris

2 thoughts on “Primary 2 7.12.20”

1. Hi Mrs Harris,
    I’ve managed to download the seesaw family app on Lexis iPad but it’s doing the same as my phone where I can’t see any work for her to do. I think the problem is that she was maybe meant to bring home a sheet with a code for me to scan and hasn’t?
    Sabrina McLelland

2. Hello, is there somewhere else I can access the Christmas maths links? I can’t get them to work through the blog?
    Thank you
    Victoria