Primary 2 – 1.5.20

Hello Primary 2 and Happy Friday!

We hope you have been getting through the activities and games on your grids and have managed to tick some of them off. We have seen some fantastic work on the Learner’s Journals.

It’s the 1st day in May today which means you have an extra long weekend!! Monday and Tuesday (for pupils) are school holidays so no new work or feedback will be given out until Wednesday when we will issue the next fortnight’s activities.

If you have been very busy and have run out of space in your jotter, new ones will be available next week and Ms Millar has issued details of how to obtain these.

We often watch our weekly episode of Newsround at milk/story – maybe you could watch it with someone at home.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/news/watch_newsround

It is Friday today and I am sure you will not have forgotten that means Freetime Friday!! Has anybody lost any time from their teachers at home?Sometime we put a bit of dancing music on at Freetime Friday. What about some Just Dance? Here are some of our favourites

Have a good weekend Primary 2 and we will catch up with you on Wednesday.

Mrs Oliver and Miss Rafferty

4 thoughts on “Primary 2 – 1.5.20”

1. Hello Lorena! Sounds like you have had busy morning. Sea lions are very clever animals, have you ever been to the safari park?
    That’s exciting to get get a new book. You’ll need to tell me all about it 🙂
    Have a super long weekend Lorena and I’ll speak to you on Wednesday!
    Miss Rafferty x

2. Good morning Miss Rafferty! I watched Blair Drummond Safari Park live with mummy yesterday, it was about sealions, I liked it very much, they are really clever animals! Today I will go in the park again if it’s not rainy and will do the daily tasks on BBC Bitesize, all other tasks I’ve finished already. I hope mummy will give me a new book to read today! I am always so happy when she surprises me with books! I’ll be back here on Wednesday. Lots of hugs x

3. Lovely to hear from you Harris! Sounds like you have had a busy and productive morning. Glad you enjoyed the just dance, it’s another one we have done quite a bit in class- great dance!
    Enjoy your holiday weekend too Harris, Miss Rafferty x

4. Morning Miss Raffery. How are you? I have done my work for today. Mummy gave me a spelling test, and I did some problem solving exercises in my book. I have also written about the boy looking through the fence. I loved doing the pirate just dance and it reminded me of all my friends in my class. I hope you have a lovely holiday weekend and that we get to see some sunshine. Love Harris x