Primary 1 23.4.20

Good morning Primary 1,
If you had time to do the Enormous Turnip drama yesterday we hope you enjoyed it! It is a great way to demonstrate and practise your drama skills.
What signs of spring have you been noticing? It is amazing to see the changes around us as we move from winter to spring. Do you have a favourite season and if so why is it your favourite? My favourite season is spring because the weather turns warmer and beautiful flowers bloom.
Today, we thought you might like to try some art. Steve Harpster does great how to draw videos for children.
The following link will take you to a video where he teaches us how to draw a dragon using a heart:
Even though Valentine’s Day has passed we thought it would be a lovely thing to draw since our topic is fairyland and we want to share lots of love during this time. Once you are finished, we would love to see your drawings on your learning journals. Good luck!
Stay safe and have super-duper Thursday!
Miss Cunningham, Miss Christy and Miss Daun

2 thoughts on “Primary 1 23.4.20”

1. That is a great answer Emily! I love seeing the lambs too, they are so cute and bouncy! I have been out for lots of cycles in the countryside and have seen lots of lambs beside their mummies. My favourite season is summer, I love being able to sit outside in the sunshine!
    I hope that once the lockdown is less strict you will be able to get out to visit some lambs in real life.
    Thank you for your comment, I hope you are having a lovely day so far.
    Miss Christy

2. Emily says her favourite season is Spring because she like the boingy lambs but she hasn’t been able to see any except on the telly this year which is sad.
    She also likes the flowers and sunshine and the bees.