Primary 1 02.04.20

Bonjour Primary 1! Happy Jeudi!

We hope you have been enjoying learning at home this week and are still finding lots of time to have fun, play and spend time with your family.

I’m sure some of you noticed that a new trend emerged online where people were putting up pictures of rainbows in their windows. The rainbows symbolise hope, positivity and encourage people to stay safe at home. We challenge you today to create your own rainbow using materials of your choice. You could use paint, lego, colouring pens/pencils, crepe paper, coloured card or any other material you have at home. Get creative! You could also write a simple message of encouragement on your rainbow such as ‘stay home’, ‘stay safe’ or ‘stay positive’.

We would love you to share your rainbows with us on the Learning Journals and we will choose a few of the best examples to share on the blog.

Here are some other fun websites if you fancy getting creative:

https://babbledabbledo.com/80-easy-creative-projects-for-kids/

https://kinderart.com/art-lessons/seasons/5-creative-activities-kids-can/

We hope that you are all staying safe and well.

Thank you for your continued support,

Primary 1 teachers

2 thoughts on “Primary 1 02.04.20”

1. Hi Claire,

On the oxford owl webpage click on the ‘Class login’ section at the top right corner. Type in either Miss Daun, Miss Christy or Miss Cunningham into the ‘class name’ section and the password is Carmondean1. I hope this helps!
    If you are still having trouble logging in then please don’t hesitate to get back in touch and I will assist in any way that I can.
    Thanks,
    Miss Daun

2. I have been trying to log onto The oxford owl webpage this morning and keep getting an error message using the instructions on the literacy work sheet. I’ve tried using both Miss Daun and miss Cunningham but neither have worked. Am I doing. Some thing wrong?