Primary 2 – 31.03.20

Good morning Primary 2,

We hope everyone is well today? A big thank you to those who posted photos on their online learning journals yesterday. It was so lovely to see what you have all been up to and the fabulous learning you have been doing. We reset all P2 parent passwords so please check your inbox. If you did not receive one just comment on this post and we will do our best to rectify that. Scroll down in this post to see some of the lovely photos!

As today is usually our reading day we have made up some comprehension activities for you to do at home. Please select your group below and post photos of your completed work on your journal. You can complete the questions in your jotter. Remember your title and date!

Buzz and Simba

Rex and Mufasa

Woody and Pumba

Newsround have a daily episode each day to keep you up to date with what is going on in the world. Go on to https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround to watch the current episode and let us know what you think. You could even practise your note writing and take some notes.

Miss Rafferty noticed lots of bears in windows when she was out her morning jog. Can you put a teddy bear in your window? If possible, go out a ‘bear hunt’ and count how many you can see around your neighbourhood!

Have a lovely day everyone and we look forward to seeing your photos on your online journals.

Miss Pringle and Miss Rafferty

4 thoughts on “Primary 2 – 31.03.20”

1. Good afternoon Lorena!
    I’m glad you are enjoying the new Education City activities. Hopefully they are really testing your times table knowledge! Yes the sun has started to shine here too which is great. I might sit in the garden and enjoy a cup of tea later on 🙂
    What a good idea, to draw a bear and put him in your window! Well done for offering to help unpack your food delivery when it comes. It’s good that we can help out with chores in the house. I’m sure your diary is getting full with all the activities you have been doing in the house to help with your learning.
    Enjoy your time in the garden!
    Miss Rafferty

2. Hi Miss Rafferty, Lorena here! It’s so good we have so many new activities on Education City! I already finished some and I am going to the rest today. I did the eggs yesterday with mummy, they came out so pretty that I don’t even want to roll them down the hill! I’ll better keep them safe in fridge. I also spent some time in the garden playing, will go out again today as it’s nice and sunny! I will also draw a brown teddy today and I’ll put him in the living room window so that he can guard our porch. The grocery delivery will arrive today and I will help mummy unpack! I miss going shopping but shopping online is fun too! I’ve already written my daily task in my dairy so I will choose a nice book to read before going outside to play. Lots of hugs from Lorena

3. Good morning Harris! It was super to see some of your hard work in the Learning Journals. It was a lovely day yesterday and I hope the sunshine can make an appearance today too. Makes everyone feel a lot happier when the sun shines. Well done for completing a big jigsaw all by yourself and for getting some jobs done in the morning. I hope you have lots of fun decorating your eggs and rolling them down the hill! That is such a kind thing to do Harris and I’m sure your Nana will be very pleased to have your rainbow up in her window so other boys and girls can see it.
    Yes, when I was out yesterday I saw quite a few teddies sitting in windows and thought it was a lovely idea! Keeps us all busy on our walks.
    I hope you have a lovely day too Harris, Miss Rafferty 🙂

4. Morning Miss Rafferty. It was such a lovely day yesterday. I got out for a big walk in the afternoon, when I had finished my work, and played on my trampoline for a while. I did a big jigsaw by myself too. Today I have done my spiral spelling and some maths activities in my books, and mummy is boiling me some eggs to decorate and I will roll them later. I made a rainbow for my nana to put in her window, and I will look out for teddy bears when I am out this afternoon. Have a good day, love Harris x