France Trip

Fantastic day had by all at Plopsaland, it was a hard job getting through the door though!

Mrs Wylie now has a sore throat from screaming too much on the rides but at least she had her eyes open … Mrs Wotherspoon went down the water slide with her eyes firmly shut !

Isla – the beach was in Calais
Niven – for breakfast we had more crepes !

Miss all the other starbursts x

10 thoughts on “France Trip”

1. Good morning P7.

I hope your ferry ride home went well and you all had fun. Your NEARLY HOME. Cannot wait to hear all your stories Ole. We have missed your chatter so much, the house is way to quiet.
    Safe journey back to Livingston – We will be waiting.
    Lots of love Mum & Dad xxx

2. Hey Allan,

Looks like you had fun @ the theme park. My stomach turned just watching you spinning around!

We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow and hearing all about your adventures! Mum is preparing your favourite spag bol for your return 😉

See you soon,

Love Mum and Dad x

3. The park looks fantastic!! I love rollercoasters and park rides! I can’t wait to hear all about your trip.

Safe trip home!

Mrs Muir x

4. Mrs Wotherspoon really eyes closed!!!!! A few sore throats last night I think but glad you are all enjoying yourselves.

5. Hi Mason,
    I hope you all had an epic time at the theme park and went all the best rides.
    One more sleep until your home, I can’t wait to hear all about your amazing trip!
    Love Mum & Dad xx

6. Hello Primary 7,
    The theme park looked amazing! I think you may all need to rest your voices after all of that screaming!!
    We have been making maths games and today we got to play them all – they are all great fun. We are now ready for our assembly takeover tomorrow.
    Megan – What was your favourite ride?
    Mrs Wylie – we are doing origami today – we know you will be devastated to miss it!
    Hope you have a great day. Don’t forget to bring us all some chocolate…
    See you soon,
    (Miss you all)
    Mrs Macaulay & The Starbursts

7. Can’t wait to hear all about the fun and scary rides as I just know that Iona would have been in daredevil mode as I wouldn’t be there to stop her lol…….looks like an awesome time. See you tomorrow. Love and missing you Iona xxx

8. Hi Leo, hows France going? I can’t wait for you to come back so we can play games.
    Love you lots,
    Aaron

9. Good morning to all P7, The theme park looks amazing hope you all had a blast. Cannot wait to hear about all your adventures Ole.
    Stay safe and have FUN.
    Love you all the love in the world Mum & Dad xxx

10. Carla,

I bet you guys had so much fun today. Did you go on the big rides? I can’t wait to hear all about it. Enjoy your last night at the hotel and I hope you guys have a smooth journey home. We’re all missing you so much and can’t wait to see you on Friday. Maisy is doing great and is missing you too. She threw all the bedding out of her house and down the tube. She sleeps in the pouch all the time. Crazy hamster.

Love you and miss you!

From all of us.
    Xxxxxxx