France Trip

Bonjour!

After a good nights sleep we have eaten crepes for breakfast so we are ready for our next adventure!

Suncream has been applied but jumpers are on too .

We will update you tonight.

P7 – We saw many different types of sharks and we THE MEG !!!
The teeth … we think they belonged to one of the teachers but we don’t know which one 😃

5 thoughts on “France Trip”

1. Hi Alex, hope you’ve had a fab day at the theme park today and you tried lots of rides! Looking forward to hearing all about it at the weekend, house has been quiet this week!! Love mum xx

2. Hi Jen hope you are having a great time and your not missing your phone and bed too much haha, hope u have a fab day tomorrow at the theme park and can’t wait to see the pics, missing you loads.

Love mum xx

3. Hiya Olé, hope you have had a good day today, we have sunshine here too so Dads been in doors hiding. You will all be excited for PLOPSALAND try to get a souvenir with the name on it. Still missing you lots and lots.
    Love you all the love in the world. Mum and Dad xxx

4. Crepes yay something Zak will eat.. were all really missing you Zak glad you are all having a great time.. cant wait to see the pics from the theme park tomorrow.. xx

5. Bonjour Carla!

I hope you had a great first night at the hotel. Enjoy your day and I’ll be looking forward to hearing all about it. I checked on Maisy this morning. She was sound asleep, so I poked her a bit to wake her up. Not sure if she appreciated it, but I thought it was funny. I’ve put some carrot in her cage for her as well.

Take car, love you!

Mum
    Xxxxxxx