Lendrick Muir Monday

We all arrived safely and have had a very busy day. In the morning we had a tour of the site and played a survival game.

After lunch we took part in 2 of activities including archery, low rope climbing, the king swing and making fires.   Everyone is enjoying themselves and trying hard to challenge themselves  in new activities.

Here are some messages from the children

I love how all the rooms have designs on the ceilings and are really big. Kristi

The activities are really fun and there are challenges.  My favourite was the low ropes.  Sophie

All of the activities have been fun and we are working as a big group. I liked the low ropes. Paige

I liked the king swing because I liked seeing the view.  Kyle

I liked doing archery. I really liked the cutlery game.  Lexie

I liked making the fire and toasting marshmallows and making hot juice.  Harry

We are about to go out to the campfire. We will let you all know how we get on with that later.

Primary 5

8 thoughts on “Lendrick Muir Monday”

1. Good morning Primary 5,

Thank you for sharing with us all of your exciting news so far. The pictures look like you are having lots of fun. Jack Bain and Jack Miller think the archery looked great!

Back in school we have been very busy with arts and crafts. Shannon’s group made miniature houses for life in the countryside and Sebastian’s group are creating stained glass designs for our classroom windows. Today we will finish off these big tasks and then we are doing a K’Nex challenge.

Well done to Lewis on getting a bullseye! Impressive 🙂

From, Primary 5

2. All sounds fantastic! Great work everyone! Hope you all slept well, looking forward to hearing about today’s adventures! Miss you
    Rosie
    Ashley

3. It’s great to see P5 having a lot of fun and enjoying the activities at Lendrick Muir. I can’t wait to see the kind of antics P5 get up to in the future. Just remember to stay well behaved and enjoy the rest of the trip.
    Aydin, stay safe and have a great time. Your Family can’t wait to see you after the trip. Enjoy! 😀

– Ammad, Aydin’s Mother and Father and Ibrahim!! 🙂

4. Glad the kids have settled in and are already enjoying themselves. I don’t think my house has ever been this quiet without Lexie in it. 😂 We hope the kids have an amazing time.

Have fun!!

Lexie Cornwall’s Mum & Dad x

5. Glad to hear everyone is having a great time. Sounds like all the activities have been great fun so far. Looking forward for more updates later on. Elizabeth (Isla’s mum)