P2 igloo building

Hi Primary 2

I haven’t managed to build a full size igloo yet but here’s the one I built for the Octonauts on their Arctic expedition.

I hope you are having fun building your igloos!

Mrs Muir

6 thoughts on “P2 igloo building”

1. You’ve been busy Heather – thanks for posting about what you have been up to. I can’t wait to see your igloo.
    Mrs Muir

2. We like your igloo! We’ve built an igloo today too, and sent in a picture, and measured the snow again too – although it keeps falling! We’ve also been practising some maths and playing hit the button – it is really good.

3. Mrs Muir, I love this idea and so does my little boy. We’ll be making igloos for his toys tomorrow! Thanks, from the other Mrs Muir

4. Love the igloo Mrs Muir! Hope you aren’t too cold after all that. Can’t wait to see some pics from your class 🙂
    Mrs Steel

5. Mrs Muir I love your igloo. Hopefully the children in your class can add to the igloo building photos! Mrs Gilmour