P6 Christmas Party

P6 had a wonderful time at their Christmas Party yesterday. They played; pass the parcel, musical bumps, musical statues, musical arms and the After Eight game (which was very messy!).

We also took part in some year group dances and enjoyed a yummy snack half way through. A huge thanks to the Parent Council for our treat bags.

Well done to Dylan who won ‘Best Dancer’ and Rudi who won ‘Kindest Person at the Party’.

Thank-you P6s for an excellent time.

12 thoughts on “P6 Christmas Party”

1. I enjoyed the most the Christmas party it was very fun doing all of the spectacular games and you could also win a few prizes I didn’t win anything, the people who did win things were rudi, Dylan, Iona and Nancy I still really enjoyed the party even though I didn’t win anything.

2. This week I have enjoyed having our Christmas party on Thursday.It was really fun and I liked playing all the games.I have also enjoyed doing our car picture with the tree and presents on the roof.It was really fun.

3. I enjoyed doing the Christmas party because there was a lot of games like pass the parcel, musical bumps, Musical statues and a lot more. It was really fun and a terrific afternoon.

4. This week I enjoyed the Christmas party because I loved spending time with the other class and playing all the games.I also enjoyed watching the deadly 60 videos because it was amazing learning about all the facts that was in it.🤩🤩

5. I enjoyed doing my Christmas car drawing this week because there were so many different cars to pick and they look really good now that there coloured in.

6. I enjoyed the party especially the cha cha slide but the whole thing was so fun and the food was really nice. I also enjoyed the deadly 60s that we watched.

7. I Enjoyed Drawings Of Christmas Cars & When We Watch Some Deadly 60 Episodes Because The Cars Looked Outstandingly Amazing & Deadly 60 Is A Cool Show About Animals

8. This week I enjoyed all the deadly 60’s because they were funny and I also loved the party because it was really fun.