16 thoughts on “Week Review 10th December”

1. I have have enjoyed doing the elf writing because we got to write a problem about the elf and I have enjoyed doing the Christmas snowman art on making cards and making the friendship snowmen

2. This week I have enjoyed practicing our song and recording it.It was awesome fun.I have also enjoyed doing our pointillism Christmas trees.It was really exciting.

3. What I’ve Enjoyed This Week Has Been Doing Our Writing About Elfred The Elf & Doing Christmas Trees Using Pointallism Because Our Elf Is Quite Funny & This Is Our Last Piece Of Art Using Pointallism.

4. I enjoyed the pointalisom Christmas art because of all the colours. I also enjoyed singing Rocking around the Christmas tree.

5. This week I enjoyed doing Christmas art and drawing pictures for baubles. And also drawing Christmas art on the windows and taking down the rainforest art and replacing it with Christmas art.

6. I have enjoyed doing the Christmas art and PE because it has been very fun Learning the dances and the art has been fun

7. I enjoyed watching deadly 60 and learning about animals that live in the water in the Amazon rainforest and Borneo. We also have made some fantastic pointillism Christmas trees this week.

8. My favourite part of this week is Kahoot because the Kahoots are Christmas themed! My second favourite part of the week is playing with my friends in the playground.

9. I enjoyed doing our pointillism Christmas trees this week because they look really effective now that they’re finished and I also enjoyed doing our snowmen cards because I liked designing them with different faces and scarves.

10. I enjoyed writing about Elfred because you can think and write about all his adventures! I also loved making our baubles because they all look so good

11. I enjoyed doing our pointillism Christmas trees even though it took a long time they all turned out beautifully amazing and I also enjoyed doing our snowman Christmas cards we used paper for our nose,hands/arms and our top hats and you could do a scarf or mittens if you wanted.

12. I enjoyed making our christmas song rockin around the Christmas tree and i enjoyed doing our 3d stars and i enjoyed doing pe with mr cocolay.