BPS P6_7 Home Learning WB 8 March 2021

Please listen to the audio above and read the notes below the table.

Week Beginning 8 March 2021

Spelling Green  Group
Stage 6-7 Affixes 2
Blue Group
Blue Group Common Words 5 a
Yellow
Group
Spelling
Literacy Green
Group
Blue
Group
Yellow
Group
Maths Maths
Squares
Maths
Pentagons
Maths
Octagons
Make sure you check out the classrooom early in the week and choose some interesting learning. Post work you do to the Share Learning Area on our Team.

ICT

This week post about your learning in Maths, there are details on the maths pages for Friday.   

You might like to check out: Nature’s Calendar: March and let us know what you are seeing.

Hi Biggies,

Meetings this week:

Monday 11:00
Wednesday 13:30
Friday: 11:00

Remember the virtual classroom page, you might find it easier to use than this page, it links to most of the places you need.

Hopefully this is the last week before we get back to school. I am really looking forward to seeing you all again on the 15th of March.

If you sent a podcast script please record your section on Monday. I’ve put the finished scripts into the BBP channel in Teams. Listen to your recording, keep is slow, expressive and clear. e-mail it to me on Monday.

Organise your week. You should be doing maths and literacy every day. If you think of that as your morning work you should plan other activities for the afternoons.

In preparation for coming back to school please think about DUMTUMS and making your jotter work as neat as possible.

Maybe something like this:

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mary Queen of Scots ICT Shanarri Mary Queen of Scots
P.E French P.E Art Golden Time

Author: John Johnston

I am a teacher, currently working in Banton Primary for North Lanarkshire Council. I also act as Product Owner/provide support for Glow Blogs.