P4B – Global Citizenship Assembly

P4B worked extremely hard when planning and carrying out their ‘Global Citizenship’ Assembly. They were sharing their learning on many important things such as:

• The United Nation’s 17 Global Goals for Sustainable Development

• Water pollution linked to Global Goal 14 – Life Below Water

• UNCRC Article 24 – Everyone has the right to clean water

They did really well when delivering the message that if everyone does just a little bit, we can change the world to a better place for all.

https://youtu.be/cvelkFVBDg4

Click above to take a peek!

16 thoughts on “P4B – Global Citizenship Assembly”

1. I really enjoyed the assembly and I have learned new things that I didn’t know before.

well done p4 🙂 😉

2. Wow! I really liked our class assembly and the best part was Nemo and Dory they were the best in the play. I was in the role-play.

3. I wish I was at the assembly but I was in Rome with my family. It looks fab and I am happy that Matthew took my place! well done P4B!

4. My favourite article of the UNCRC is article thirty one every child has the right to play and rest because children need to be children.

5. I am so happy that it is over and done with however I enjoyed it very much. I like share my learning on global goal 2, zero hunger.

1. So proud of you Dominic and the rest of your class.
      What a wonderful assembly, funny, entertaining, educational and moving. Learned lots about your Rights Respecting School journey.
      So much hard work to learn all you lines and the songs.
      Thank you for inviting us to be part of your learning.

6. I really enjoyed the assembly and it was good being the education teacher of the beach scene Summer Roleplay. It was fun having a really big part:)

7. Every one was so good.The people doing the role play where good actors. I really hope we can make a difference.

8. Well done to all the boys and girls, and Mrs Beveridge too. 😁
    You all put a lot of work into your Assembly and I really enjoyed it.