Group 5 Circle Time Friday 29th May

Hello everyone,

What a beautiful day? How are you feeling this morning?

Personalised Little Miss Busy Long Handled Tote Bag – Shop.MrMen.com

I’m feeling like Little Miss Busy because I want to get all of my work and chores done quickly  so that I can start the weekend!

My movement time today is getting my chores done. I am going to listen to music whilst I tidy, hoover, dust and clean. This is the song I am going to listen to.

For Movement and Life-skills today why not do some chores to music? I wonder what tune you will listen to?

First lesson today is Literacy so check out Laura’s posts in the Language section or perhaps find a story to listen to at the Book Trust –

https://www.booktrust.org.uk/books-and-reading/have-some-fun/storybooks-and-games/

After Language it is time for Social Studies and I think Linda has planned a lesson all about the wind.

Have a break and then come back for story-time at 10.30. Today’s story is

The Crocodile Under the Bed: Amazon.co.uk: Kerr, Judith, Kerr ...

Then check out Sign of the Day with Lorna or, if you fancy a change, you could check out today’s assembly in the Assembly section. I think you might see some faces and hear some songs that you recognise.

After that it is time for Food Technology. Do you think Hazel might have something cool and refreshing for you to make?

Enjoy your lunch and then it is time for ICT so check out what Kirsty is up to in the ICT section.

Last lesson of the day is Music, I bet Connie and Gordon have got something great to finish the week.

Have a lovely day and a great weekend.

See you back here on Monday,

Sarah