Hope you are well and had a great bank holiday time.
– We start our circle time singing “hello – super simple songs” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVlcKp3bWH8
What is the day today?
Can you tell me how does the weather look like today?
It’s news time – Remember, the focus of the week is “Being Healthy”. Please share photos of your healthy habits.
Here some of our favourite movement songs. You can use this ones or any other of your preference
Life skills – Tidy up your room
ICT – You can go on your Ipad, tablet, mobile… and choose one of the games you like most. You don’t know what to choose from? If you go to ICT/ technology sections there’s some apps you can use.
Dance Go to the Dance section and choose one of the activities that Rachel prepared for you. Have fun J
Story The very hungry caterpillar. (animated film) . Listen to all the food the caterpillar eats. What food do you like? What does the caterpillar turn into? Please draw and colour a beautiful butterfly.
Sign of the day – remember to practice the sign of the day. Check Lorna’s video
FIDDLY FINGERS: Enjoy the fun finger gym!
Parts of a plant:
Can you point to:
Collect some leaves and flowers.
Count the leaves.
Put the flowers in a cup / vase.
HWB:Enjoy a yoga session with animals.https://youtu.be/5XCQfYsFa3Q
What to do today!
1. Join in with our well-being song Achieving Ant Man. We will practise this for Tracey’s Assembly on Friday.
2. Have fun creating your own Samba band.
3. Wooden spoons at the ready for the Happy Song.
4. Relax with some quiet music.