Group 5 Circle Time Thursday 28th May

Hello everyone,

How are you today? Today I feel like Mr Grumpy again. Can you remember why I am grumpy on a Thursday?

Dear Grumpy Shopper | Happy Mum Happy Child

That’s right, it’s shopping day again and that always makes me grumpy!

Who do you feel like today? Remember to ask someone in your house too.

Import Posters MR MEN AND LITTLE MISS – Characters – Wall Poster ...

To cheer myself up I am going to do my movement to some disco yoga. This should help.

For life-skills could you help write a shopping list for your family? Get some paper and a pencil and start writing or drawing what you need.

Your first lesson today is Maths, so check out Clare’s posts in the General Maths section. Don’t worry if the posts say groups 1, 2 and 3, you’re allowed to read them too! Just choose some activities you would like to do.

After Maths it is time for Fiddly Fingers and for another origami animal. Try making this cute cat.

Take a break and then come back for story time at 10.30. Today’s story is

Peppa Pig: I Love You, Mummy Pig: Amazon.co.uk: Peppa Pig: Books

Check out Sign of the Day with Lorna and then it is time for Music with Connie and Gordon. I wonder what they are up to today, they are usually having great fun.

Have a nice lunch, perhaps a picnic in the garden again, and then it is time for Dance with Rachel.

Last thing of the day is some sensory time. Why not find somewhere comfortable to relax and watch this sand-shifting video. It certainly relaxes me!

Have a great day.

Sarah