Group 5 Circle Time Wednesday 27th May

Hi everyone,

How are you today? Today I feel like Mr Chatterbox because on Wednesday evening I always phone my best friend for a chat and we often have lots to talk about.

Mr. Chatterbox | Mr. Men Wiki | Fandom

Who do you feel like today? Remember to ask someone in your house too.

Today for Movement how about a Harry Potter work out?

For life-skills today could you call someone on the phone? Who could you call? Try to think of someone who might really appreciate a call to cheer them up. Remember to check with a parent before you dial! Or you could send someone an e-mail. I always like getting e-mails if you would like to write to me!

Your first lesson today is Literacy so check out Laura’s posts in the Language section.

Then it is time for PE so time to check out what Pedro is up to in the PE section.

Have a break and then it is story-time at 10.30. Today’s story is

Hey, That's MY Monster! (I Need My Monster): Amazon.co.uk: Amanda ...

Then check out Sign of the Day with Lorna followed by Art with Steve.

Have a nice lunch and then come back for Science with Sarah. Check out my Blog for group 4 and 5 (it’s all about citrus fruits) but if you fancy something more hands-on try my Science post for groups 8 and 10  (all about the senses).

Last thing, Health and Well-being. Why not try this activity again? Get some paper and a pencil and take your ‘pencil for walk’. You’ll be surprised at how relaxing it is!

Have a great day.

Sarah