There are lots of areas to explore, from virtual instruments like guitar, keyboard, drums and orchestra.
This week I am going to show you how to make dance music using loops.
- You can swap sounds in and out
- You can layer your music to build it up.
- There are lots of live effects possible (see the FX button)
- Take turns with someone else adding in or changing the sounds one at a time.
- As well as playing it live, you can record it and listen back later.
- Use it as a soundtrack for a video.
Good for: This would be a good activity to create fun music to dance to or to create a party atmosphere and share with others.