Group 5 Circle Time Tuesday 26th May

Hi everyone,

How are you today?

Today I am feeling like Mr Strong because I have been helping my husband get the fire wood ready for winter. It is giving me strong arms!

Mr Strong - GIF on Imgur

Who do you feel like today?

Today is going to be sunny and windy again. I like this kind of weather do you?

Windy GIFs | Tenor

For movement today can you find a song about weather to dance along to?

You could try ‘It’s Raining Men’ by The Weather Girls or my favourite weather song ‘Thunderstruck’ by AC/DC – that will definitely get you moving!

For life-skills today practise making someone a drink again. Ask someone in your house what they would like and then get everything you need to make them their drink.

Your first lesson of the day is ICT. Kirsty has a couple of new posts in the ICT / technology section or you may prefer to try out new activity on Topmarks.

Perhaps you could try copying the letters on this game

http://www.ictgames.com/mobilePage/skyWriter/index.html

or, you might like to play a shape matching game (on a train!)

https://www.topmarks.co.uk/ordering-and-sequencing/shape-patterns

After ICT it is time for Dance and Rachel has already posted her next dancing hands video for you to learn. If you have missed some of her videos, don’t worry, just look back through the dance section, they will still be there!

Have a break and then come back for story-time at 10.30. Today’s story is

I Am Too Absolutely Small for School (Charlie & Lola Series ...

Then check out Sign of the Day with Lorna.

For Fiddly Fingers I thought we could try making some origami animals. Today, can you make a dog? This video will help.

Then it is time for lunch, perhaps a picnic in the garden again if it’s not too windy.

After lunch it is time for Gardening / CDT with Scott and I think he might be doing something fun with weeds (wild-flowers).

Last lesson of the day is Health and Well-being. It has been a while since we had a massage for health and well-being so choose a head, hand or back massage and lie back and relax. Perhaps when you have had your massage you could do one for someone else?

Have a lovely day.

Sarah