Red class – Thursday 14th of May

Snoopy Cute GIF - Snoopy Cute HaveANiceDay - Discover & Share GIFs ...

Good morning everyone, how are you today? I hope you are all well.  It is sports day today, so don’t forget to check what Pedro and Gerry have added in the PE section.  Have fun!

what is the weather like today?  It was cold yesterday

life skills – can you help mummy and daddy? can you tidy up your room?

maths activities – for another day, you could collect empty cereal boxes, get mummy or daddy to glue coloured monsters on the front and cut a mouth for you to feed them coloured bricks.

Lego monster color sorting activity for toddlers. Feed the Monster

but today, try this, use big and small bowls, big and small spoons and transfer from one bowl to another.  Have fun!

Toddler Scooping Activity: This is one of the best kinds of activities for toddlers learning to scoop and transfer. An easy sensory activity with Montessori roots. An easy indoor activity for a rainy day from Busy Toddler

fiddly fingers

20 Easy Fine Motor Activities Using Clothespins!  Using common household items like clothes pins can make some cool fine motor skills activities. #lalymom #clothespins #finemotorskills #motorskillsactivities #funactivities

snack – remember Healthy Harry!

13016463_10156807611970722_332739806_o.jpg

and help with washing the dishes

Simple Water Play - Washing Dishes. - Picklebums

story – I thought you could practice looking at numbers and this story is one of my favourites.

Don’t forget to check with Lorna to see what sing we are learning today, I bet you are now better than me at signing, I should catch up!

music – remember to look at what Gordon and Connie post everyday, lots of songs, new and favourite, long and short, relaxation and even karaoke !

lunch  –

sensory – try yoga

then cosmic kids maybe,

don’t panic if you don’t have oats, just use rice or cereal, it is just as fun.

A quick and easy sensory bin activity for toddlers and preschoolers using oatmeal.  This sensory tub idea will have your toddler or preschool child having fun and using their imagination!

and dance with Rachel,

I hope you have a very good day!  Sophie