Group 5 Circle Time Thursday 7th May

Hello everyone,

Today I feel like Mr Grumpy because Thursday is my shopping day and I hate going to the shops. Hopefully I will feel better once I’ve done it!

Mr Grumpy - GIF on Imgur

Who do you feel like today? Remember to ask someone in your house how they are feeling.

MR MEN AND LITTLE MISS - Characters - Wall Poster Print - 30CM X ...

For movement today why not choose a just dance track to dance along to?

You could dance along to Ghost-busters

or to Frozen

After that it is time to decide on your life-skills for the day. Could you learn to make a drink for yourself or for someone in your house? Who in your house might like a cup of tea or a drink of juice?

Cup Of Tea GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

First lesson today is Maths, so check out Steve’s Maths posts for some interesting activities.

After Maths it is Fiddly Fingers. For Fiddly Fingers today do you think you could make an animal like one of these paper roll animals?

Here is a video to watch if you would like to give it a try. I would love to see some photos of your animals if you do.

Take a break and then come back for story time at 10.30. Today’s story is

Hairy Maclary's Hat Tricks (Hairy Maclary and Friends): Amazon.co ...

After the story check out Sign of the Day and then it is time for Music with Connie. I wonder what you will be hearing today?

Have a nice healthy lunch. Perhaps you could practise making a drink again.

After lunch it is sensory time. How about a massage today? You could give someone a hand massage or they could give you a head massage or together you could try a story massage. There is a link to a video explaining how to do it on the right hand side, under the Pinewood recipe books.

Last lesson of the day is dance, I wonder what Rachel has planned for you today?

Have lovely days and remember to send me your photos so that I can add them to our photo round-up of the week tomorrow.

Sarah

2 thoughts on “Group 5 Circle Time Thursday 7th May

1. Hi everyone.
    Today Im also feeling like Mr grumpy. Like you sarah its also our shopping day and i need to wait in the car with dad,i cant wait to be able to help mum again .I love shopping!!!
    On the plus side im going in the hot tub later.
    Have a good day .

Reply
    1. Post author

Hi Leah, I hope your shopping trip wasn’t too bad. I’m glad that mine is all done for the week. I’m glad you got some time in your hot tub again. I haven’t got a hot tub but I enjoyed a nice long bath! Have a good day today! Sarah

Reply