Group 5 Circle Time Tuesday 21st April

Hello everyone,

Today I am feeling like Little Miss Sunshine because it is going to be another beautiful sunny day.

Who are you feeling like today? Remember to ask the people in your family how they are feeling too.

As it is so sunny you could do some water art outside. You just need a bowl of water and a sponge or brush and you can ‘paint’ with the water. On a sunny day like today it will dry very quickly and then you can paint something else. Perhaps you could time how long it takes to dry.

For Movement today why don’t you check out these stretches. You can do as many of them as you like.

For life-skills today could you do some outside jobs?  Like washing the car, weeding the garden or cleaning the windows?

At Dance time check out Rachel’s posts for some new moves.

For ICT have a look at the activities suggested by Steve and Kirsty or you could visit the BBC games site a choose a couple of games to play

https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/games

After break it is time for a story. Today’s story will be posted at 10.30 and it is Hairy Maclary’s bone.

Meet Hairy Maclary and his friends as Hairy Maclary does his best to keep his bone away from his hungry friends.

After the story, visit the Sign of the day page for some more signs with Lorna.

For fiddly fingers today could you do some threading? Let me know what you found to thread and I will post some pictures of my attempts!

This afternoon check out Scot’s posts for Gardening / CDT and for Health and Wellbeing why don’t you do a cake design for the Pinewood Cake competition. Make a design for a cake anyway you like and then send me a photo.

Whatever you do, have a great day. Sarah

2 thoughts on “Group 5 Circle Time Tuesday 21st April

1. GOOD MORNING

Today im feeling like mr happy. I had a great sleep!! Im looking forward to spending some time in my garden today.

Have a lovely day guys

Reply
    1. Post author

Hi Leah, It looks like you had a lovely time in your garden. Check out the Fiddly Fingers Blog post for a photo that you should recognise!

Reply