Here is a wonderful way to decorate some eggs for Easter! Enjoy 🙂
- hard-boiled eggs
- food colouring
- Shaving foam
1. Squeeze shaving foam into a tray covering most of the tray with a layer of foam.
2. Drop some little drips of food colouring into the foam. You can use one colour or a mixture of different colours.
3. Use the back of a spoon or fork to swirl the colour through the shaving foam.
4. Gently place your eggs into the foam and using a spoon or spatula again gently cover the eggs entirely.
5. Leave them sitting in the foam for 20 minutes.
6. Carefully remove the eggs with a spoon and either pat dry gently with a paper towel or gently rinse under cold water.
Here is the link to a video showing you how this can be done: