17 thoughts on “2020 Flashmob – With a Difference”

1. This is AWESOME! Well done Carmondean staff. What a lovely thing to do. So well put together too. Lovely to watch. A treat.
    Thank you to all the staff for your hard work and desire to keep the children connected and still very much part of their class despite the circumstances. I know how much work it takes and it is very appreciated.
    Hope you all manage to have a restful break now, despite the uncertainties. I know, whatever back to school looks like, you’ll make it work.
    Thank you and happy holidays 🌞

2. Absolutely Fantastic! Loved the Flashmob video! Well Done to everyone at Carmondean PS!! A huge thank you for all the hard work and support from all the staff at Carmondean PS – it’s very much appreciated!! Hope you all have a very well deserved summer holiday! 😊 xx

3. Aw this is amazing. So emotional. Well done to all involved. Have a brilliant summer and hope to see you all in August xx

4. Well done everyone – fantastic video and the flash mob is always a great way to end the year, but this year more than most!
    Thanks to all the teachers for your hard work over the year but especially over the last few months, where everyone has had a very steep learning curve!
    Look forward to seeing you all in August – Heather is really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

5. Well done again to the Carmondean Crew, bringing end of term smiles to everyone! Happy holidays!☀️

6. This is fantastic, thank you! The school support throughout this difficult time has been amazing. We hope you all have a great Summer. x

7. Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!😀😀😀😀😀😀
    This made me smile and emotional all at the same time. Hope all staff at Carmondean have a fantastic summer you truly deserve it after the last few months. Mrs Jamieson thank you for being fab and for all your online teaching since March and helping Rosie through this weird time. Happy Holidays everyone. Rosie happy that hopefully back to school full time in August xx

8. Well done to all the staff at Carmondean PS – fab as always. Oliver gutted not to be a part of it but there is always next year.
    Big shout out to Miss Clark – not easy teaching remotely but thanks for all you have done.
    Have a fantastic summer to everyone. Xxx

9. It was a lovley vid. I could bairly read the messages outloud, I was welling up. 😥
    Well done to all the Teaches, staff and of course all the children who have worked hard in this tough time.
    Good luck to all the p7s going to high school, I know my p1 is very sad that she couldn’t say goodbye to her buddy.

Have a lovley summer. X

10. Brilliant!!!!! Thank you all for your hard work this year and especially these last few months. Have a great summer and I know Safia for one can’t wait to be back at school with all of you. 🏖

11. This is brilliant!! (as always) Well done Carmondeaner’s, you all made me smile today 🙂 Happy holidays!! xxx

12. Absolutely fantastic well done everyone involved, kids are very disappointed not be be a part of this this year. But they had great fun singing and dancing along. Well done to everyone for coping so well during this time. I want to say a huge thanks to Miss Clark, Mr Woodward and Mrs McNeil for being absolutely fantastic and helping my 3 through this time. The feedback the kids get after trying so hard on their school work really gives them that boost they need to keep going. Thanks to everyone, have a great summer and hope to see you all full time in August. Lots of Love Connor, Chloe and Caitlyn xx

13. What a nice surprise! You have brighten up even more this sunny day! A big Thank You for each and one of You for everything you did and do for all the boys and girls of Carmondean! Lorena (P2R) sends you all a huuuge hug and a biiig kiss. Have a lovely and well deserved summer holiday! See you back in August x

14. Amazing good luck everyone, miss Smith murren missed you loads, she missed the whole school loads have a lovely summer holidays in hope to see use all in august

15. Absolutely brilliant!!!!! need to put this on social media and get it shared, well done to all involved. Huge thanks to Mr Woodward for all this support during the last few months, looking forward to getting back to school and to the new normal but have to save have loved the 1-1 time teaching Lucas. Enjoy your summer, you deserve it. xxxx