Primary 2 – Friday 19 June 2020

Good Morning Primary 2,

How is everyone today? It is Miss Pringle here. Today is my last day before I go off to have my baby so I just wanted to say that I hope you all have a lovely summer and I will bring baby in to see you all as soon as I can. Keep an eye on your Learning Journal as I will send a message and a photo once baby is born. Lots of you were guessing whether it was a boy or a girl before the school closed and very soon we will find out who was right! I have been so proud of how you have all coped over this period of closure and seeing your photos on the Learning Journals has really cheered me up. Well done to you all and to your families too. Have a lovely, safe summer!

Today is a half day so remember to take some time to relax this afternoon and over the weekend. How have you found the beach themed activities this week? We have been so impressed with the colourful patterned picnic blankets and have had rumbling tummies looking at what you would buy from the ice cream van. All we need is a little sunshine and we can hopefully get to a real beach soon!

Remember to take your Free Time Friday today. Around 30 minutes is what we usually do in class – hopefully you have earned all your time this week through hard work and good behaviour. We are sure you have!

Please remember to upload your Sport’s Day scores to Mrs Ferguson’s document before 12 noon. You can find it on the blog home page. We have loved seeing your photos of you taking part in Sport’s Day on your journals.

Miss Pringle and Miss Rafferty