Good morning Primary 1!
We hope that you all have managed to access the new weekly home learning grids yesterday are enjoying completing some of the activities on there.
Did you know it was World Environment day on Friday? While you’re playing outdoors today, why not have a go at one of the outdoor Tokyo Ten activities such as the Rainbow Trail? By participating, you can stay connected to the wider school community and improve your wellbeing at the same time. It only takes ten minutes and can be logged as activity! Follow the link to log your activity – type in the school postcode and log the activity that you completed: https://www.getset.co.uk/travel-tokyo/log-activity?utm_campaign=2671749_TTT%202020%20Weekly%20Push%20Email%2031%2F05%20ACTIVE&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Edcoms%20Get%20Set%20Core&utm_content=Reg_CTA1&dm_i=2LQT,1L9J9,63BYTS,5E49F,1
How to play the rainbow trail:
- Cut up a paint colour chart into its separate colours. Put the squares into a container.
- Go to your garden or local woodland area.
- Each player chooses a colour from the container (no peeking!)
- Try to find an object in the area that is the same colour (don’t move the objects)
- When you have found a match, return to the container replace your square and choose another colour. What will you find this time?
If you would like to find out some more information about this activity or some of the other Toyko Get Set activities you can get involved in, follow the link to the Toyko 10 activities: https://www.getset.co.uk/resources/travel-to-tokyo/tokyo-ten
We hope you enjoy the rest of your day Primary 1! Stay active!
Primary 1 teachers