Lowport Residential

If you would like to send  a message to the children at the Lowport Residential, please leave a response to this message. News and pictures will appear in the ‘Residentials News’ tab at the top of the page as and when reporting is possible..

50 thoughts on “Lowport Residential”

1. Dear Miss Smith, Mrs Scott, Miss Pringle and Mr Shanks,

I really enjoyed the time at Lowport and I hope you enjoyed it too. I love the pictures. Thank you for looking after us so well.

From Heather

2. A huge thank you to all the staff for doing such a great job at looking after Ayda and for the great experience, she had a brilliant time. Your hard work is much appreciated. Enjoy a well earned long weekend! Sarah

3. Hi Safia. Missing you lots, glad to see you eating cereal!! Enjoy the rest of the day. Have loads of fun with your friends and we’ll see you soon. 🚍😊

4. Hi Amy
    Wow!! Yesterday looked amazing!
    Hope you slept well and are excited for the jungle bash today 👍
    Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures when you get back!
    See you soon
    Love mum , Dad and Gran xxx

5. Good morning all at Lowport. Hope you all had a great night’s rest all ready for the day ahead and enjoy today as much as yesterday. Looks like so much fun is being had. Looking forward to collecting you later on Carrie. Love Mummy and Joshua 🤗 xx

6. Hi Heather and P3 – hope you all slept well, and are ready for your jungle bash!

Please don’t bring too much of Beecraigs back with you!

Have fun, and see you later!

love Mummy and Daddy

7. Morning Holly,

I hope you slept well. It wasnt the same without your chatty little voice last night. We have missed you so so much ❤ Have fun today and I will see you tonight. Love Mummy and Chloe xxxx

8. Good morning Heather and all p3s. I expect there are a few sleepyheads this morning. You all looked fantastic last night. Have super messy time at Beecraigs today. I think the Mummies and Daddies would like to go to Lowport next time but for adults only! See you soon xx

9. Good morning Leah-Rose and the rest of the Lowporters, hope everyone is rested and fresh after a good nights sleep. Enjoy your breakfast and eat plenty, you’ll need lots of energy for your fun packed day!

We love you loads Leah-Rose, give everything a go and get nice and muddy if you can! See you when you get home.

Love from mummy, daddy and Connor x x x 😘

10. Good Morning Caiden.
    Have a fun day today.
    Look for Rhiannon picking u up when your back at school.
    Missed you loads love mum and the girls xx

11. Good morning Ellie, we hope you had a great day yesterday. Your treasure hunt looked fun! I hope you all enjoyed your disco last night, was there plenty of dancing? Did you, Ayda and Monica get any sleep, I hope you did 🙊

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you get home tomorrow.

We love you lots,
    From
    Mummy and Daddy

12. I hope that you are having a great time and that you were able to make your bed. Love from gran. X

13. Hi Carrie,
    Looks like your having a good time, hope you’re making lots of happy memories. We’ll hear all about it when you get back.
    Love n hugs
    Auntie Gayle and wee Petra xx

14. Hi Freya,

It’s Dad. Hope your having a great time. Remember what you must never forget…

Enjoy and see you soon

Love Dad & rest of the gang

15. Hi Heather,

I hope you are having a wonderful time! I can’t wait to hear all about the adventures you are having! I bet your visit to the church was a bit different to the last time you were there!

Lots of love
    Alyson and Chris
    Xxx

16. Hi Heather

Looks like you are having a fantastic time in Linlithgow with all you friends. Looking forward to hearing all about it. Hope the sun shines at Beecraigs.

Lots of love Auntie Marilyn and Uncle George xxx

17. Hi Ben we are all looking forward to you arriving back home tomorrow hope you slept well and have enjoyed your time away looks like you have had a fantastic time .
    Love mum and dad xx

18. Hi Safia, looks like your having a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy the activities the activities you are doing tomorrow. Love you lots Fifi, from Sakina. Xx 😘😋

19. Hey Alfie
    Have been looking at all of your photos, it looks like it’s been amazing.
    Have a great day.
    See you later ♥
    Love mum and dad xx

20. Hi Amy

We are enjoying looking at lots of great photos of you and your P3 friends all around Linlithgow! Grandad and I can’t wait to hear about your adventures. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow Amy, love. Grandma and grandad xx

21. Hi P3, what fantastic photos! It looks like you are all having an amazing time.

Enjoy the rest of your trip. Looking forward to hearing all your stories.

22. Hi P3,

Looks like you’re all having a fantastic time and keeping busy!

Make sure Mr Shanks, Miss Pringle, Miss Smith and Mrs Scott don’t keep you awake tonight 😂

Enjoy tonight the rest of your stay.

Mrs King

23. Hi Kaedon!

Looks like you’ve have had a great day so far! Hope you’re enjoying it?! Enjoy your disco tonight and we’ll see you tomorrow! Love and hugs Mum, Dad & Callum 🤗💙xoxoxox

24. Hi Laila, I hope all your having a great time, can’t wait to hear about all your adventures
    Lots of love from
    Mum, dad and Arran xxx

25. Hi Holly,

I hope you have enjoyed your day at Lowport. I cant wait to hear about all your fun adventures. Me and Chloe miss you lots. Cant wait to have you back home. Love you lots from mummy and Chloe xx

26. Hi Ayda and P3, hope you’re all having a great time! The photos are fab, I feel exhausted just looking at them – what a busy day! I’m sure you’ll all sleep well after today’s events.
    Ayda – Carly said to tell you that she’s missing you. She wants to sleep in your bed tonight, what do you think?!
    Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, lots of love, Mummy, Daddy and Carly. X x x

27. Hey Sarah and p3s hope ur all having a great time. Look forward to seeing you and hearing all about lowport have fun everyone

Love mum dad Sophie Rosie and grandad xx xx

28. Hi Emily and friends.
    Lovely to see the photos of what your getting up to. Hope your enjoying yourself and looking forward to the talent show and disco.
    Lots of love Mum, Dad and Grace x

29. Hi Safia & the rest of P3
    Looks like you’re all enjoying your trip so far. Have fun and don’t forget to get REALLY muddy on your Jungle Bash everyone. 😜 We love you Mummy, Daddy & Sakina xxx

30. Hi Katie hope you are having fun, I’m loving the peace & quiet. see you tomorrow lots of love Lana x

31. Message for Oliver Wheelans

Hope your having a great time and don’t worry, Toothless is looking after us. See you tomorrow.

Love from Mum and Dad.

32. Looks like your all having a lovely time… hope the weather stays nice for you. Enjoy the rest of your trip Love Harris mum x

33. Looks like your having lots of fun P3 – enjoy your disco & talent show tonight.

34. Hi Holly,

I hope your having an amazing time. Cant wait to hear all about what adventures you have had. Chloe and I miss you very much. Cant wait to have you home. Love you lots, mummy and Chloe xxx

35. Hi Heather looks like it is great fun at lowport glad the weather is nice . Grandpa and I are desperate to hear about it. Grandpa will be in tears again! See you soon xx

36. Hi Freya, it’s Libby and mum we hope u are having a great time and hope u get muddy!

37. Hi Sarah bear hope u and all ur buddy’s are having great fun baby girl can’t wait to hear all about it. Love u so much

Mummy daddy Sophie Rosie and grandad

Xxxxxx

38. Hi Ben van heusden
    Hope your having a fantastic time loom forward to hearing all about it tomorrow
    Missing you love mum dad kacey and Brogan xx

39. Hi Carrie and all the P3s at Lowport looks like you are all having a great time. Great pictures. Looking forward to seeing all the adventures you get upto.

Love you Carrie and we are missing you already we can’t wait to hear all about what you have been upto when you get back tomorrow. Mummy, Daddy and Joshua xxx

40. Hi Amy

Hope you and the rest of p3 are having a fab time at lowport , and look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow
    Enjoy the disco and talent show tonight and remember to eat your dinner
    Loving the photos taken so far!!

Lots of love
    Mum and dad xxx

41. Hi Leah-Rose, hope you are having a brilliant time at Lowport. We can’t wait to hear all about your adventures when you get back. We miss you loads, it’s very quiet and tidy here! 😂😂😂
    Lots of love 💕 from mummy, daddy, Connor, Lulu 🐱 and Apple 🐟. X x x

42. Hi Caiden Chambers and all pupils and staff at Lowport. I hope you all had a fab 1st day and I’m so glad you got ok weather.
    Have a great evening at the talent show tonight, and a peaceful sleep in preparation for tomorrows activities.
    See you tomorrow Caiden,
    lots of love Mum xxx

43. Hi Heather and the rest of the P3 Lowporters!

Looks like you’re all having a great time, and the sun is shining.

Enjoy the rest of the trip, and look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow.

Lots of love,
    Mummy & Daddy

44. Hi Katie, hope you have a great time at Lowport. Cant wait to hear all about it tomorrow, lots of love, mum, dad & Lana x

45. Hi Dean and the rest of the p3s.
    Hope you are enjoying yourself with all your friends and behaving for the teachers. Make sure you sleep tonight ha ha. Can’t wait to hear all about it tomorrow when you get home. Have great fun!
    Love mummy, daddy and Lexi xxx
    (Smokey and woody too LOL!)

46. Hi Connor and the rest of P3.
    I hope you all have a fantastic time with your friends and teachers. I can not wait to hear all about it.
    See you Friday, have fun everyone.
    Zoe, Ian, Chloe and Caitlyn x

47. Have the best time P3! I hope the weather stays dry for you. School camps make the best memories, enjoy.