Dalguise Residential

News and pictures from the Dalguise Residential Experience will be posted onto the ‘Residentials News’ tab above. If you would lke to leave a message for your child or for the group, please leave a response to this post each time.

72 thoughts on “Dalguise Residential”

1. Hello this is Caitlin here I had a fab time.thank you to Mr.shanks ,Mrs.mclean ,Mr.woodward (hope you remember to shave you’re beard)😉

2. Hi P6 campers! Hope you all had a great week away – you all looked like you enjoyed it. You were all good company & all gave 100% effort to your activities. I think you probably surprised yourselves sometimes and have lots of stories to tell. Enjoy your weekend and see you all Monday.

3. Lexie cornwall can’t wait for you to be home the house is not the same need you home ASAP so we can get back to normal love you loads see you soon

4. Hi caitlin, hope you had a fab last day and have fun at your disco tonight, look foward to seeing you tomorrow all our love mum, dad, nathan, poppy, gizmo and waffles xxxx

5. Hi Albert (Lexi MacLeod) we hope you have had a fabulous time and enjoy your last night. The house is very quiet without you here.
    Lots of Love
    Dad and Mum xx

6. Hi Iona
    Hope you have enjoyed your last full day at camp and there’s been lots of dancing at the disco tonight.
    Good luck with tha packing tomorrow. If it doesn’t fit back in the case just stick it in your black bag & we can deal with it when you get home lol
    House has been quiet without you. smudge & I are looking forward to having you back tomorrow and hearing all your news. Mum Xoxo

7. Hi Isla

Hope you’ve had a fun filled last day! I’m exhausted just reading about what you’ve been up to! Hope you all have a great time at disco tonight. Looking forward to seeing you and hearing all about it when you get home tomorrow. Love you mum, dad, Lewis, Kierran & Grandma xxxxx

8. Hi Rosie (White) you’re not looking very happy in the photos! Hope you’re enjoying yourself. Mum is so excited to see you tomorrow. Safe journey love Grandma and Papa xx

9. Hope you all enjoyed your last day at Dalguise, looks like there is so much to do! Sooo looking forward to seeing you tomorrow Joe, mum will have a task for you to do when your back………your washing !!!😂😂😂, enjoy the disco tonight! Lots of love mum & dad xxx

10. Hi Kristi, hope you and all your friends are having a great time, hope you haven’t missed me too much 😉😘, can’t wait to see you tomorrow, love you, miss you , Dad, Mum, Kai, Brooke, and Ralph xxx

11. Hi Dean,

We have really enjoyed reading all about the activities you have been doing, and we look forward to seeing the pictures every night. We are missing you so much, the house is way too quiet (and tidy!), and we can’t wait to see you tomorrow to hear all about your week, and to get a big hug…

Love you!
    Dad, Mum and Chloe xxx

12. Hi lana looks like you have been having a great time, we loved seeing the photos of you yesterday. Enjoy your last day. Can’t wait to see tomorrow, love mum, dad & katie xx

13. Hi Eva

Liking the pics. Looks like your having a great time. Look forward to you telling me all about it when you get back. See you you tomorrow.

Love you lots

Dad

14. Wow looks like great fun and full on its been very quiet around here all week have a great last day hope the weather holds but who cares if it rains it Scotland see you soon Harry
    Lots of love
    Grandma and Grandad xxx

15. Hi Kemi, I miss you. I’m having to sleep in our room all by myself. I’m so excited for you to come back tomorrow for my birthday. I love you, from Amira xxxx

16. Morning caitlin, looks like you have had lots of fun so far. Hope you have an amazing last day, and a great time at your disco tonight. We cant wait to see your cheeky we face coming off the bus tomorrow😍 missed you loads. All our love mum, dad, nathan, poppy waffles and gizmo xxxx

17. Hi, Lexie!!! Its Auntie Mimi, hope you and all your class are having a great time. Ill see you soon with some Edinburgh water. Love you xxxx

18. Hi Ryan.
    Great to see today’s installment of pictures and the brilliant time you are all having.
    I am sure you have got plenty activities planned for tommorrow. Wish I was there to have a go too!!
    Have fun.
    Love Mum, Dad and Aaron. Xx

19. Well it’s been 3 days without my Little Shadow (A.K.A Princess Lexie Molly Boo!) I’m completely lost without you and your wee stories. I hope you and all the P6’s are having a great time and the pictures look brilliant. I’m counting the sleeps till I see you and Dad’s says he misses you millions too. Take care toots and have fun.

Lots of Love,

Mummy X

20. Hi Reuben! Missing you loads (especially reiley!) It looks like you are having an amazing time! Enjoy the rest of the stay
    Lots of love Mum and the boys xx

21. More great pics and sounds like another fun filled day! So glad the weather’s been great for you all.
    Hope you’re enjoying it all Rosie. Enjoy your last day tomorrow
    Love you
    Mum x x x