79 thoughts on “Messages for Children on France Residential”

1. Hi kacey looks like you are having a fantastic time the photos are fab. Hope you all have a fantastic time at the show park today love and miss you loads. Have you been adventurous and tried different food we know how fussy you can be ?? Lol .

2. Hi everyone!

It was so moving to watch your photos today and to see you all being so respectful laying the wreath. Looks like you all had a brilliant time at the beach too! Loving all the huge smiles in the photos! Have a fab time at the theme park – Abbie, enjoy all the big rides, you thrill seeker!! We can’t wait to hear all about it when you get back! Lots of love from all the family! Xxxx

3. Hi Cara, you all look like you’re having a great time and I love seeing the pictures and stories on the blog. We are all missing you at home but know how much you’ll be enjoying yourself especially tomorrow at the theme park because you’re such an adrenaline junkie! Just remember no more bruises!! Love from Mum, Dad and Blair. X

4. Hi molls, hope you are having a great time. It certainly looks like it from the pictures. Will keep checking the blog for pictures, and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get home. Love you sunshinexxx Dad.

5. Great blog tonight glad your all having a good time.. Loved the pictures especially the beach ones.. missing u big much Jy there’s not been one eye roll or huffy noise since you left..

6. What an amazing trip! It’s so interesting to read about everything you are all doing. I am sure that Wednesday is going to be so much fun. Missing you Abby and keeping your room nice and messy for you Just the way you like it! Haha

7. I hope everyone in France is having a lovely time and I hope it is nice a sunny and warm there as well I miss everyone so so much have a lovely time in France x

8. Hey Courtney, hope you’re having an amazing time and enjoying it all! Love you and missing you xxx

9. Hey Courtney, hope you are all having an amaze time! Missing you, love you lots xxx

10. Hi Abby Hope you are having great time Papa & I got home safely with your cacti intact Have lots of fun tomorrow love Gran

11. Hi Courtney and friends.

Love the picture updates and you all look like you are having a great time. Enjoy the theme park tomorrow and the rest of your holiday. Can’t wait to hear all about it.

Lots of love

Auntie Adele, Auntie Sharon, Granny, Grandad and Great Granny. Xx

12. Hi Robbie K hope your having a fantastic time! Can’t wait to hear all about your trip when you get home. We all miss you loads
    Love you lots
    Mum xxx

13. Hi Callum,
    It looks like you and all your school friends are having a great time all the way down there in France, we hope you’re all enjoying your trip and your mum and me can’t wait for you to get back and tell us all about it!
    See you Friday Callum xx

14. Hope all the kids are having the best time, House is very quiet without Declan ❤️

15. Hello P7
    Thank you for answering all of our questions. We enjoyed the photos and video you have posted. We can’t wait for the next update. We have a few more questions for you today:
    How would you describe Dunkirk? – Yousuf
    What was your favourite thing in the museum? – Imane
    What is the hotel like? – Alistair
    Are you excited about going to the theme park tomorrow? – Cameron
    Today we have been continuing to plan out sports day and we tried out the different stations with great success! We have started group challenges focusing on deforestation – we have created posters, models and even some raps! It has been warm today but more cloudy than yesterday – hope your weather continues to stay dry!
    We cannot wait to hear your stories when you come back!
    Au Reviour!
    Mrs Macaulay & Primary 7

16. Hi Logan, I hope you come home soon because I am missing you lots and lots. Love you.

From Belle xxx

17. Hi Logan!!

Hope your enjoying the peace and quiet. Im missing you, hope you are having an amazing time. Looking forward to hearing all about it when your back.

Love Mum xx

18. Hope everyone is having a lovely time in France and I hope it is nice and hot for yous all have a great time in France I miss everyone so so so much. Xxx

19. Hope everyone is having a great time so far in France and I hope it is nice and warm there for yous all have a lovely time in France I miss everyone so so so much. Xxx

20. Looks like you are all having a fab time. I can’t wait to hear all about it when you get home.
    Missing you lots, it’s so quiet without you Katie!
    je t’aime beaucoup!
    Mum.xxxxx

21. Hi Nicole and all your pals, sounds like you’re having loads of fun and hope the weather is being kind to you as it’s been heavy rain where we are the last two days xx

22. Bonjour Maddie & all the p7’s!

We have loved reading your blog and seeing your pictures so far and cant wait for the next update. It looks like you are all having a fabulous time. We cant believe how quiet the house is without Maddie being here and we’re all missing you loads. Cant wait to see you when your back and hear all about your trip.

Lots of Love,

Mum, Dad, Elize & lexie xXx

23. Hi everyone, looks like a great trip so far . Abby G we all miss you lots and wee Steve is looking for you. Have an amazing time. Xx

24. Hi Sarah (and the rest of P7). looks like you are having a ball. Jack says he feels like he’s on a holiday too as it’s so quiet. Jake says being in France doesn’t give you any excuses not to have been at judo! You’ll have to work twice as hard next week. Enjoy the rest of your trip. See you on Friday, love mum, dad and jack xx

25. Hi Sam

Hope you are having a blast. I love seeing all the photos and look forward to seeing more as the week goes on. Love from Mum xx

26. Hello Robbie (Kirk ) sorry I wasn’t back from Greece in time to wave you off . Have a fantastic trip and I can’t wait to hear all about it on your return ,au revoir
    Sandra Lapsley ( Robbie Kirks Grandma )

27. Hi Abbie and everyone!

Looks like you’re all having a great time! Nice to see all the photos/videos! Enjoy settling into the hotel tonight and your day tomorrow! Lots of love from all the family (and Fudge!), Abbie! Xx

28. WOW P7, you all look like you’re having an amazing time! I hope you’re all keeping count of all the countries you’ll be visiting 😊

CPS is so quiet without you all 😉

Continue having fun.

Mrs King

29. Hi Courtney hope you’re having a fabulous time, your animals are all perfect, love the pictures of you all, you look like you having a ball. Lots of love From all of us xxx

30. Hi Robbie
    Hope you are having a great time so far and enjoyed your trip to Dunkirk today! We are missing you lots already but know you will be having a ball! Remember to take pictures. Enjoy your dinner&settling into the hotel tonight! Xx

31. Hi Megan and the rest of P7. Looks like you are all having a great time so far. I hope you have enjoyed your day at the museum and beach. Look forward to seeing all your photos later.
    Missing you lots
    Love mum, dad and Connor xxx

32. Bonjour!

We hope you have been having a fabulous time – we are enjoying seeing your photos and hearing about what you have been up to!
    We have been busy in P7 planning sports day and Fridays assembly (we are presenting it!). This afternoon we are going to be teaching P1s how to do a relay race – we will let you know how we get on. It is very hot here! We are pretending we are in France too 🙂

We have a few questions for you:
    – What is the weather like? – Alistair
    – How was the ferry journey? What was the best part of it? What did you eat? – Daisy/Imane
    – Do you know why there were monkeys in the aquarium? – Ryan

We look forward to hearing from you.
    We are missing you!
    From P7 in sunny Livingston

33. Gooood Afternoon Everyone

Have a fantastic day at the beach im awfy jealous, missing you lots Luci Loo, the house is far too quiet without you.
    (Mind all our presents hahhahahhaahah)

Harris says “Hiya”.

Love u lots mum xx

34. Good afternoon hope yous are haveing a really good time and enjoying it hope the ferry was awesome and im sure ill here all about it have fun and stay safe

(ALEIGHA) Kai misses you big much but says he can watch the power rangers without you singing now lol

35. Hope all p7 are having a blast and the sun is shining as much as it is here . Kacey king hope your having a fab time love and miss you especially your brothers who are lost already xx

36. Katie we’re missing you already but have a wonderful time. Sure you’ll have a blast. x Have a great time everyone!

37. Good morning P7 and staff – have a fab time. Photos look great and I’m sure you’ll have plenty of stories to tell when you get back.

38. Good Morning,

I hope you’ve all had a great trip so far! The aquarium looked like loads of fun and I look forward to seeing lots more uploads of your time in France. Molly we love you, have an amazing time. Ellie is already bored without her sidekick and says she misses you lots.

Love Mum

39. Hi i hope everyone is having a great time, we send kisses to stella and we miss her alot
    Love from stellas family

40. Hope you are having fun, Louisa your sister wanted me to tell you that she and Caitlin won a Gold medal at the competition!! she really wanted you to know.

41. Happy sailing P7’s, enjoy your disco and look
    Forward to your daily updates 😊
    P.S Luci wee Harris sends u a big cuddle xxxx
    #makeyourmemoriescount 💖

42. Hi everyone, have safe and pleasant trip. Ammad we are already missing you. We keep on checking the blog for more updates from you all. Hope you have good weather. Enjoy your trip. Can’t wait to hear more from you.

43. Have a safe journey everyone! Hope the teachers get a chance to rest tonight!!
    Have a ball! X

44. Hope you all have a fab time the aquarium looked amazing hope u all arrive safe and sound x

45. All updates about the France residential will be posted in the “Residential News” tab that you can access above.