Virtual Assembly

We should have had Assembly this Friday morning, but no-one’s here!ย  So, here’s a Virtual Assembly you can take part in at home:

If you watched it and enjoyed it, let us know.

8 thoughts on “Virtual Assembly”

1. We watched and enjoyed! Great idea thanks – and great to see what an assembly is like.

2. Good Morning.
    We have had Saturday morning assembly in the Chalal house. Safia really enjoyed sharing the songs she knows. Thanks

3. It is nice that the children who do not usually go to assembly because they are drumming or gleeing get to join in with the activities. Well done Mr Shanks a fantastic assembly

4. Glad you enjoyed the Virtual Assembly Miah, I did too, it made me smile! Fingers crossed for Dalguise!

5. I have really enjoyed this weeks assembly on my iPad because mostly every Friday I never get to see the assembly because me and my sister Aimee are always at choir. So it’s accually really nice to spend the time at home with my family to take part in school and listen to the songs. Thankyou so much for up loading the assembly and hope fully the weather is alright for dalguise cause I am going Aimee is going to Spain so it would be a bit sad to hear that it is off but we will just see how the weather is on Monday morning thankyou as again for loading the assembly.

Miah and Aimee primary six๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค“โ„๏ธ๐ŸŒงโ›ˆโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ˜