Primary 4 Snow Day

Good morning primary 4. I hope you are all keeping warm and safe.

I hope you tried some of the activities I posted yesterday. I can’t wait to see what you have done when we are back at school. Here a few more things you might like to try.

1. Go on a winter walk  looking for animal or bird tracks. When you get home try to find what they were made by.

2. Use books or the computer to find out about countries where it is snowy like this for most of the year. Make a poster with 6 or more interesting facts about this country.

3. Use a ruler or tape measure to measure the depth of snow in different parts of your garden.

4. Make up a 6 or 8 times table quiz for someone else to complete. Mark their answers once they have completed it.

5. Today is World Book Day. You might like to read on of your favourite books and design a new book cover for it. Perhaps you could write a different ending for your favourite book. Alternatively you could turn part of your book into a cartoon strip with speech bubbles. Finally you could even make a snowman like one of the characters.

6. Yesterday I suggested you might like to make up a song with the answers to the 6 or 8 times table in it. You might like to try making up a song to help learn another one.

I hope you are all having fun. Remember we would all like to see what you have done once school is reopened.

Ms Matheson and Miss Donaldson

One thought on “Primary 4 Snow Day”