Primary 4M Snow Day

Good morning everyone. I hope you are having fun in the snow. Here are a few things you might like to do today.

1. Watch the weather forecast and find out what the weather is like in the cities we have looked at so far – Glasgow, Inverness and Dundee. How cold is it? Which place is the snowiest? Maybe you could draw a map of Scotland and draw symbols for the weather there today.
  2. Write a story about the fun things you have done in the snow today. Did you make a snowman or an igloo? Perhaps you could take some photos and show them to us when we are back at school.
  3. You could write the 6 or 8 times table in the snow- a stick is your pen and the snow is your paper!
  4. Listen to the 6 or 8 times table songs on your computer or tablet. Maybe you can make up your own song to help learn these times tables. We will hear any new songs when we are back at school.
  5. Complete your reading and spelling homework.
  6. Draw or paint a picture of your house and garden in the snow.
  7. Mr Shanks has a list of some other things you might like to do as well.

Keep safe and have fun.

Ms Matheson

2 thoughts on “Primary 4M Snow Day”

1. Hi Rosie
    What a busy day you are having – baking cakes, doing your spelling and writing the 8 times table in the snow!
    I hope your baking tastes nice.
    Ms Matheson

2. Hi Ms Mathieson I answered all the 8 times tables questions up to 10. Me and mum drew them in the snow and I said the answers

Hope your having a nice day
    Rosie