Homeward Bound

It is 1.30 and we are just going through the gates of Dalguise Centre on our journey back to Livingston. We will update school on our progress and parents/carers will be Group-called with our estimated arrival time. In the meantime, enjoy these images from our last day.

5 thoughts on “Homeward Bound”

1. Hi Everyone dalguise was so much fun and it sounds like everybody back at school had a great time too!! Today we have just finished putting away all the dirty clothes!😂 Can’t wait to here on Monday all what you guise got up to while we were away, C u all soon x

2. Thanks Miss Clark, Everyone in the class said the same thing I can’t wait to have P6C back together as a class again! At running club we went to dechmont hill and I did a remake of rose on the big stone I’ll be showing it to you on Monday lol x

See you soon,Luci😀

3. Hi Luci

Wow! I’m so glad you’ve been on top of things while we’ve been away. Where would P6C be without you! Your week sounds amazing! I’m glad you all gave Mr Woodward a really good send off. I can’t wait to hear about and see all of the things you have been doing while we’ve been away. I’ve missed you all lots and I’m looking forward to having the whole gang back together!

Thanks for being teacher no 4 (after Mrs Wylie, Mrs Kelly & Mr Woodward) while I’ve been away!

See you on Monday. Miss Clark 😊

4. Thank you to all the staff who went with the kids to Dalguise, Mason has had such a great time ☺

5. Can’t believe it’s the end of your journey already guys.We all said our last Goodbye to Mr Woodward today and we had 45 minutes of free time can’t wait to see you all on Monday.

Miss Clark we are back to the start of the milk and nursery so it’s easy peasy when you come back….. I also left a note on your chair for when you come back.
    I’ve missed you so much and can’t wait to hear the gossip on Monday
    We made life jackets for our titanic display and they look fab