Lunch at Luss

img_0620

It’s cold and very misty, but we all got tucked in anyway. A friendly Robin caused way too much excitement and we had to face the turnstiles at the toilets. 30p a go, so some went through in pairs, others crawled under. Ah to be so fit.

8 thoughts on “Lunch at Luss”

1. Looks like great weather for a picnic. Hope you all slept well and are ready for another fun day.
    Mrs Steel and P5

2. Hello and thank you Mr Shanks for the updates. I hope you are all settled in and having fun. Sleep well Skye- much love from Mum, Dad and Belle. Have a fantastic time everyone 🙂

3. Hi P5! I hope you have a fantastic time at Benmore! I can’t wait to hear all about your adventures 😊 Make sure you ask Mr Shanks to put up lots of pictures if he can, I’m sure many children in my class would love to be reminded of their stay at Benmore this time last year.

I hope you have the best time! I can’t wait to hear all about it 😊

Miss Clark

4. Everyone looks so excited, have a brilliant time. Hopefully you will all get some sleep?? Missing you Zayn. Love from mum, dad, Zake and Ayden x