Primary 4 16.12.16

We hope you all enjoy the holidays as next Wednesday is our last day of school. We have been hard at work right up until the end of the term, working on our Erasmus project, learning about Scottish Folk Tales. We created water colour paintings of the setting, summarised the story and created collages of the characters. We also looked at Scottish words and wrote definitions for each.

We enjoyed the Panto yesterday, ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’. The scenery and costumes were amazing, as well as the acting! It got us onto the festive spirit.

Next week we will continue our Health topics, road safety and alcohol awareness. We will do a few winter crafts and activities and have the church on Wednesday afternoon also, so if you wish to bring money for the collection, please do.

We will also be making sure we are ‘winter ready’. If you have not yet looked at the blog explaining how to access activities should there be a snow day, make sure you do. Children will be taught how to access this next week in class.

Thank you for all of your support in the last two terms.

Have a fantastic Christmas and see you all in the new year.

Happy Holidays!

Miss Smith and Miss Donaldson 🙂

13 thoughts on “Primary 4 16.12.16”

1. I loved the pantomine and my favourite character was the giant ( from a girl that left school an hour early in P4D)
    Monday the 19th December

2. I liked the pantomine two also i liked when the earsmaus visited and i love carmondean its the best school i have been two

3. i liked the pantomind and my favourite caritor is jack.
    i very much injod waching the panto my favourite carocteris the people how seld food

4. I very liked the panto and my favorite character was jacks mum. I liked Jacks mum because she was very funny.