Primary 5 25th November 2016

We have been very busy this week preparing for the Christmas Fair.  In groups we have been making different items to sell in the Enterprise Zone.  We will be giving the children the opportunity to buy something that they have made ahead of the Christmas Fair.  We will confirm prices at the beginning of next week when everything is finished and let the children know when to bring money in.

We have also been spending lots of time putting the final touches to our assembly for today.  The children have worked really hard at all their parts and the singing is beautiful.  We hope the rest of the school are as impressed with it as we are!

Could you please hand back any permission slips for being a helper at the Christmas Fair next week.  This gives the children a chance to help sell the things we have been making.  Thank you to those who have volunteered so far-we will send a note in homework diaries next week with a time slot for them to help.

Reminders for next week

Monday- Reading and spelling homework

Tuesday- Maths homework and PE kit.

Thursday- PE kit

Friday- Christmas Fair

Thank you for your continued support

Mr Greig and Mrs Steel

25 thoughts on “Primary 5 25th November 2016”

1. Hi everone
    2 more days till Christmas and I meat a cute dog what is about 9 weeks old and it is my brothers girlfriends dog he is a collie and he looks like:

black and white
    small eyes
    so FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!
    HE IS SO CUTE <3 miss all of yous

2. Hi Mrs Steel hope you are having a lovely holiday but sadly im not feeling to great so i have been stuck in the house all day and i feel kind of lonely but anyway hope you are enjoying yourself sakina xoxo.

3. Hi Mrs Steel I had so much fun making the baubles for the Christmas fair, me and Dorka discovered that in
    the blue and silver bags there was a red sequin which wasn’t meant to be! lol from sakina xx
    ps i loved working on the Christmas fair stall because me and megan were karoke on the stall. lol.

4. hi Mrs Steel I loved making the keyrings for the Christmas fair because me Eddie and Leo and Amy and Jamie and Caitlin had laugh because Jamie got a non colored ginger bread man for some strange reason. haha

5. the assembly went quit good it was fun.It was fantastic I cant wait for the next one I loved the food

From Isla and melissa

6. Dorka and Chloe enjoyed working at the P5 stall and also today enjoyed our assembly about the GB and NI. thank you so much mrs steel for every thing

From, Dorka and Chloe

7. Hello Mrs Steel I am super super winter ready! Also this year has gone too fast it feels like our first day was yesterday, Also Thanks so much for making so much happen in the last few months Your a great Teacher.

Merry Christmas!! 😀

8. We were working really hard on the Christmas fair enterprise. This was put up 25 days later as we are learning to put posts on the school blog,Alex and DJ