Primary 4 26.8.16

Welcome back everyone!

It has been so nice seeing everyone back at school and getting to know everyone in our new class. We have been very busy this week settling in, for some of us into a new classroom, and to others having new classmates!  Welcome also to three students who are new to our stage, two in Miss Smith’s class and one in Miss Donaldson’s, and to Miss Miller, who will be helping in Primary 4 up until the end of February. I have to say, I have been very impressed so far with the way we have been following routines and getting used to being a Primary 4 in the upper school!

If anyone has any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to meeting some of the parents next Tuesday 30th August at Meet the Teacher. This will help us put names to faces and to pick up the class newsletter to find out what is happening this term in Primary 4.

Reminders:

Tuesday 30th 4:30 – 5:30 – Meet the Teacher. Feel free to drop in between these times.

Outdoor PE kit (outdoor shoes and warm active-wear) every Tuesday

Indoor PE kit (shorts and T-shirt) every Thursday

Homework:

Due Monday 29th August – Please cover both spelling homework jotters and homework diaries with paper. If you do not have paper at home, please let me know as we can provide this without a problem.

Miss Smith and Miss Donaldson