Primary 4, 18.12.15

merry-christmas443-copy

Merry Christmas to everyone!

We have had a very ‘Christmassy’ week, with our party on Friday getting us into the spirit and then the Pantomime on Tuesday continuing the Christmas traditions. The pantomime was excellent and the children thoroughly enjoyed it and were very well mannered and behaved throughout. Well done P4!

This week saw the last of our input from the NYCOS choir. Karen has been teaching us how to read music, keep a beat and recognise pitches and notes in music. We learned lots of fun singing games and rhymes along the way and we wish her the very best.

Thank you to all of the children and parents for their kindness and gifts given to me. I am overwhelmed by your generosity.  I wish you all a very merry Christmas and hope Santa brings you everything you wish for.

Well done to all of the boys and girls this year for your hard work and efforts.

Here is a little flash back to our year so far:

100_7557 100_7576  100_7612 100_7620 100_7664 100_7665    100_7668

100_7621 100_7598 100_7676

After the holidays we will continue to have outdoor PE on a Monday and indoor PE on a Wednesday, so please ensure your child has appropriate kit on those days.

We will not have homework the first week back as the children do not return to school until Wednesday the 6th January, normal spelling and reading homework will resume the following week (beginning 11th January)

Enjoy the holidays everyone! See you all in the New Year ready for an exciting second half of the year with lots of new learning. 🙂

Thank you to parents for their continued support throughout this year.

Miss Smith

7 thoughts on “Primary 4, 18.12.15”

1. Thank you for all of the messages!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a happy new year! See you all next week 🙂

2. hello miss smith and primary 4 ,have a merry christmas and a happy new year I will see you all after the holiday

from,CHLOE,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

3. hello miss smith and primary 4 ,have a merry christmas and a happy new year I hope to see you soon after the holiday

from,CHLOE,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

4. hello miss smith,have a merry christmas and a happy new year I hope to see you soon after the holiday

from,CHLOE,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE