Study Support Classes for S4 2019/2020
- P.E. Portfolio help sessions Tuesday Lunchtimes at 12:45 – 1:10 in Ms Inkster’s room or the globe depending on availability
- Modern studies is on Tuesday from 3:40-4:30 and Wednesday if needed in Ms Mounsey’s room
- Physics and geography are on Monday and Tuesday after school (3:40 – 4:40) and they alternate days each week to allow for those that have clashes with other subjects so that they can at least attend one every two weeks. This is in Dr Irvine’s rooms.
- Chemistry Thursday 3.40 to 5pm Mr Finlayson’s room
- English Monday 3.40 to 5pm in Ms Hastie’s room
- Maths Wednesday 3.40 to 5pm in Ms Bruce’s room
STUDY SUPPORT MATERIALS
Please find below a study timetable template that you can download and adapt to your own needs.
STUDY TIMETABLE (ADAPTABLE)
‘HOW TO’ STUDY GUIDE
Please find below a guide that will help students understand which study techniques are scientifically proved to help them study effectively.
VIDEO GUIDES TO THE CORE STRATEGIES