This web service provides trustworthy, expert information and advice – free to access at any time, for people at any stage in their career.
The site is designed to support people of all ages and stages, with activities and tools to help you identify the opportunities open to you.
Key features include:
- A ‘to-do’ list which guides you through a series of tasks associated with your stage
- Personality tools which provide tailored career suggestions
- A new skills tool which will help you to record and understand the skills you have or are developing
- A subject choices tool for school pupils to help them match choices to future career options
- A profile tool where you can record personal achievements, useful for CVs or course applications
- Route maps into careers, including jobs, courses, apprenticeships and volunteering
- A CV builder and advice on applications and interviews
- Help for parents along the way