We’ve had a great week in P7. Here are some of the highlights –
- Our final session with Jen and Jen from Live n Learn
- Writing a response text for Aquarium from Carnival of the Animals
- Finding rules in algebra
- Planning our Leavers’ Assembly
- Thinking about what love means to us
- Using the speed, distance, time triangle
- Looking at the features of different species and how these help them survive and reproduce
- Cricket and rounders in PE
What did you enjoy most this week?
What challenged your mindset this week?
When did you have to look on the bright side this week?