Weekly Review w/b 7.3.22

21 thoughts on “Weekly Review w/b 7.3.22”

1. This week has been really fun, this week i have enjoyed creating a book about natural disasters, making volcano art, gymnastics in PE and doing data handling in maths.

2. I have enjoyed doing our volcano book creator pages because I’ve learnt what a volcano is and how they are formed. Also I have enjoyed doing our fraction work and I’m getting better and better at it.

3. I enjoyed doing fractions because it was fun learning how to solve them and work out which ones were equivalent to one another. Secondly I enjoyed doing our volcano art with the paint and different coloured pastels.

4. This week I’ve enjoyed learning all kinds of equivalent fractions because some fractions I didn’t know about like 1/3 = 2/6.I also enjoyed doing volcano research because volcanoes might be fascinating natural disasters.

5. I really really enjoyed doing our volcanoes this week it was soo fun and I really enjoyed it they turned out beautiful after we had finished. I also enjoyed doing our fractions work it was really fun and we used a calculator to work out the mean, to get the mean you have to add all the numbers up and then divide it by how many numbers there are.

6. I enjoyed making volcano art which was enjoyable and I also liked I also enjoyed writing about tsunamis and it was interesting.

7. I enjoyed doing fractions in maths and i enjoyed writing about volcanos in book creator and doing all of the reserch for the writing i mostly enjoyed fractions.

8. This week I have enjoyed learning about volcanos.It was very good because it was very interesting learning about how they erupt and stuff.This week I have also enjoyed doing our fractions in maths.It was very fun learning all about it and I hope we do more later.This week I also enjoyed the volcano art.It was very fun because I liked doing all the painting and stuff.

9. I really enjoyed working on equivalent fractions because I understand what to do and I understand fractions while before I had trouble understanding them. I also enjoyed painting and using oil pastels on our volcano artwork because they look beautiful finished!

10. I enjoyed learning about the volcanos because they where very interesting and I also liked the volcano art because it was really fun to create and they all look really nice.

11. I have enjoyed doing PE this week because we got to do lots fun running games and basketball games with the other class.I have also enjoyed writing this week because we are writing and researching about volcanoes and it is really interesting.

12. I enjoyed doing the coding especially when we did dances. I also liked doing our volcano art because we got to splatter paint on it it was really fun.

13. This week I have enjoyed doing our topic about volcanos and writing in our own words. I also have enjoyed the live coding season with SBC and creating new dances for the coding.

14. Today I enjoyed my volcano art because it was really fun and at the end it looked really really amazing.

15. I have enjoyed doing the volcano writing and art because it has been very fun learning about volcano and the art looks very good.
    Also I have enjoyed doing factions in maths.

16. This week I enjoyed doing our volcano art because it was fun splashing all the paint on them and colouring them in with oil pastels.I also enjoyed doing ready set code because we got to make our own dance.I’m excited to start a new week and learn more things.🤩🤩

17. This week I enjoyed painting and using oil pastels on our volcano art because it looks incredibly good. I have also enjoyed taking part in the live coding meeting and I am excited for the weeks to come.

18. I enjoyed being back at school and seeing my friends. I also really really enjoyed mental maths and the volcano artwork

11.3.22

19. I have enjoyed making our new art of a erupting volcano and the end result was fantastic. We used pastels, paint and crepe paper.

20. This week I enjoyed doing my volcano art because it looks sick, also I enjoyed doing my volcano book creator, enjoyed going with Mrs Roy to build up a very good relationship, also I enjoyed spelling

21. I really enjoyed doing our forest fire and tornado art but it was sad when one of our stick insects died. R.I.P Lorax Jr