P6 Weekly Review – 3/9/21

We have been super busy this week. Below are some of the things we enjoyed.

-We completed our boat designs to add to Skipper’s river.

-We completed our individual jigsaw piece to add to the class puzzle. Look out for a picture of this soon.

-We completed graffiti art to add to back of our i-pad cases.

-We have revised 2d shapes and some of their properties.

-We learned about parrallel and perpendicular lines. We learned to spot these in real life.

-We started running club after school. This is on Thursday’s at 3:30. Those who went really enjoyed it.

-We learned about friction and air resisitance. We are going to finish experiments next week.

Comment with your thoughts about the following questions below.

-What are you most proud of this week?

-What are you looking forward to learning more about?

16 thoughts on “P6 Weekly Review – 3/9/21”

1. I am most proud this week about my graffiti background I thought it looked great. I’m looking forward to learn about the Paralympics next week.😀

2. I’m proud of the jigsaw peas we did can’t waet until it is up on the wall.
    I’m looking forward to finishing our book because it’s exiting.

3. I’m most proud of my reading because I think I’ve down quite well and have improved lots.

I’m looking forward to learning more about 2d and 3D shapes.

4. I liked Everything in this week, butthink I was most proud of the enjoyment of the graffiti iPad art. I think I’m looking most forward to the running club I really liked and I want to gain stamina and ability in my running. As i said, I liked everything in this week and I want more of these weeks.

5. I am definitely most proud of my writing piece about the New-York city picture because I used good adjectives and my wording was good as well. I am looking forward to finding out what happens in the next few chapters of our class novel!

6. Am proud about this week about is when we did are art we done lots of are and it was fun and I can’t wait for more art and the new novel 😜