Welcome Back P6!

It has been so nice to be back in school after the summer. The weather has been kind and we have been very busy in class.

Please comment below to tell us something you have really enjoyed since returning after the summer.

Mrs Brown

34 thoughts on “Welcome Back P6!”

1. I really liked doing the egg drop in the collaboration task because it was really fun when we got to drop them! πŸ™‚

2. I have really enjoyed art this week and it has been very challenging (that’s what makes it good)! πŸŽ¨πŸ–Œ

3. I enjoyed going on our iPads and doing the cop26 posters it was really fun and I really enjoyed it I’m looking forward to see what we are doing this year!πŸ‘

4. 1. I’m proud of my graffiti art because it was fun and it gave me a challenge.
    2. I think the Minecraft characters were hard to draw because everything was squares

5. I really enjoyed art because I love it and I enjoyed SHM 7 because it was super difficult πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

6. I LOVED art because it’s-uh-art πŸ–. I LOVE the novel so far and I wonder πŸ’­ what will happen next. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

7. My favourite thing we did this week was making a poison dart frog because I enjoyed making it and it turned out awesome in the end. (It’s sooo chubby 🀫🀣).