Movie Afternoon

One of our activities in the last week of term will be a movie afternoon as a way of saying thank-you to you all for your hard work.

See the source image

The film has to be rated U and available on DVD to play on the smartboard.

Can you recommend a good film for the class to watch. Please justify your choice.

33 thoughts on “Movie Afternoon”

1. I think we should watch the grinch because it is really funny and it’s a good movie to watch for Christmas. πŸŽ„πŸŒ  πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ‘

2. Hello
    Me and my friend Coco want to watch the movie Nativity 1 because it is a Christmas movie and it has tons of funny things in itπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
    From Sadie and Coco because she forgot her iPad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3. I think it should be Arthur Christmas because it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funnny

4. The toy story 4 because it’s is hilarious and and I’ve watched it loads of times and I want to watch it again!

5. I want to watch the grinch because I watched it and it’s really exciting and funny I I would LOVE to watch it again !!! πŸ₯°πŸ˜‹πŸ€©πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

6. Can we do nightmare before Christmas I want to watch it because it’s funny and there’s hilarious Songs , And its epic.πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„πŸŒ¨

7. I think Nativity because it’s really funny and would be a nice, Christmasy movie πŸΏπŸŽ…β˜ƒοΈβ„οΈπŸΏ