37 thoughts on “6/11/20”

1. I have learned the 1-12 times tables and I have learned k words, how to make music with GarageBand, and how to draw a wintery landscape.

2. I have learned all about the proper names of the skeleton and that there are people who have problems and some people have been born with their bones not growing properly. Some people canโ€™t stop growing

3. We have learned how to times by 10 and 100. We also finished
    are houses for are wall and took pictures for are Callander.

4. I learned about the skeleton and how important it is to keep it safe and healthy.If you donโ€™t keep it healthy you will have an unhealthy body.

5. I loved doing the skeleton I learned lots of information about it.Ialso enjoyed our art work for the calendar.

6. This week me and a partner wrote a information report on the skeleton. We had to watch videos and search for information about the bones and then we could write.๐Ÿ˜

7. I loved doing the skeleton ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿง๐Ÿค“๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค–๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿง‡๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿง‡

8. I learned this week about bone and who important they are and weโ€™re the bone are in your body!,!,!!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ